pattern eXpress®The red laboratory classic
Residue-free combustible acrylic resin for all dental modelations in the dental laboratory.
The material is available in common RED color as well as in DENTIN color for tooth stumps. The latter ensures natural coloration when working with zirconium or ceramic, as the red color of the standard resin does not show through the work and irritate color perception.
- Powder and liquid component are perfectly matched for working with both brush and modeling instrument
- excellent swelling behavior
- comfortable processing time
- fast and safe polymerization
- very low shrinkage
- high dimensional stability
- high fitting accuracy
- very good behavior during grinding
- burns without residue
Powder: 100g, 500g, 1.000g
Liquid: 100ml, 500ml
Set: 100g of powder, 100ml of liquid, 2x silicone cups, 1x dosing pipette, 1x brush
The material is available in red and dentin (pattern eXpress® DENTIN).
The pattern eXpress® Station.
A practical work station for safe storage and application of the material. Available as an optional accessory.
- Modelation of telescopic or conus crowns (primary and secondary)
- Modelation of individual attachments
- Modelation of acrylic tooth stumps
- Modelation of implant abutments, implant bars and implant superstructures
- Fabrication of transfer and fixation keys
- Splinting and positioning of implant parts
Fixed and removable prosthdontics
- Modelation of crowns and bridges
- Modelation of maryland bridges, inlays and onlays
- Modelation of framework extensions
- Modeling of frameworks for copying mills
- transfer and bite control splints
- direct, intraoral tooth stump fabrication
- intraoral splinting